Wednesday, November 10, 2010

dream ♥


I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, 
but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
In life, many thoughts are born in the course of a moment, 
an hour, a day. 
Some are dreams, some visions. 
Often, we are unable to distinguish between them. 
To some, they are the same. 
However, not all dreams are visions. 
Much energy is lost in fanciful dreams that never bear fruit. 
But visions are messages from the Great Spirit, 
each for a different purpose in life. 
Consequently, 
one person's vision may not be that of another. 
To have a vision, one must be prepared to receive it, 
and when it comes, to accept it. 
Thus when these inner urges become reality, 
only then can visions be fulfilled. 
The spiritual side of life knows everyone's heart and who to trust. 
How could a vision ever be given to someone to harbor if that person could not be trusted to carry it out. 
The message is simple: commitment precedes vision.

 Democracy is only a dream: it should be put in the same category as Arcadia, Santa Claus, and Heaven.
" Yeah, everything begins with a dream. 
You see things, and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were. 
and I say, "Why not?" thats is it C:
But hello? Every dreams have their characteristic.
And we know that, not every dreams stay in THATS- THE-BEGINING.
Well, I don't really believe in 2012 at first,
but now, I'm like losting all my confidence and believe all that 2012 will be true.
And of course, I'm still 15, mostly we are still a teenager right?
We have the right to continue our teenage dream right? C: 
I'm seriously appreciating my family, they are always my first. 
So PRAY WELL HUMAN! God still love US.

 DREAM 
    DREAM
      DREAM
                                                                   Our life's like, just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment